欢迎访问曼联英语!

曼联英语

您现在的位置是:曼联英语 > 儿童英语 > 两分钟宝宝英语故事:装鬼

儿童英语

两分钟宝宝英语故事:装鬼

作者:金永焕发布时间:2021-06-12 15:59儿童英语 评论本文有1521个文字,大小约为6KB,预计阅读时间4分钟
本文分享的是两分钟宝宝英语故事,故事名叫装鬼,My cousin imitates me everywhere. 堂妹处处都在模仿我。For example, my ...

两分钟宝宝英语故事:装鬼

My cousin imitates me everywhere.

堂妹处处都在模仿我。

For example, my name is Tang Dou and her name is Tang Guo. Is it imitation?

比如,我叫唐豆,她叫唐果。是在模仿吧?

My nickname is xiaodouzi, her nickname is xiaoguozi. Is it imitation?

我小名叫小豆子,她的小名叫小果子。是在模仿吧?

I wore two pigtails on my forehead, and she did the same. Imitation.

我额前扎两根小辫子,她也扎。模仿。

I lost my tooth and she got loose. It's imitation again.

我牙掉了,她的也松动了。又是模仿。

I'm not happy. I want to be unique. I don't need imitations.

我不开心,我想当独一无二的我,不需要仿制品。

What's more, she doesn't imitate my place.

更不开心的是,她不模仿我的地方。

She loves to work, housework.

她爱干活,家务活。

Housework is my biggest headache.

干家务活是我最头疼的。

As soon as she came to my house, she would follow my mother, doing this and that, wiping the table, sweeping the floor, and dusting the leaves of flowers, all of which were too light to do.

一到我家里来,她就跟在我妈的身后,干这干那,把桌子抹一抹,把地扫一扫,给花的叶子擦擦灰什么的,都是些轻得不行的活儿。

If my mother gave her delicious food, she would put it in her pocket. She would be reluctant to eat it for a long time, and she would work harder. I can't stand her!

要是我妈给她好吃的,她还装进口袋里,半天舍不得吃,干活干得更欢。真受不了她!

My mother seems to appreciate her very much. She is always good at touching her head. I can't watch it anymore!

我妈好像很欣赏她,总拿手放在她头上抚摸。我看不下去了!

I have to take away the little fruit. It's better for her not to step into my house again.

得把小果子弄走,最好是让她再也不敢踏进我家的门。

Threatening her not to come to our house? She's not afraid.

威胁她别来我们家了?她不怕。

You lied to her that I had an infectious disease? My mother can poke ō) I'm wearing it.

骗她说我得了传染病?我妈会戳(chuō)穿的。

Stare at her? She didn't seem to have time to look me in the eye.

拿眼睛瞪她?她好像没空看我的眼睛。

What shall I do? How can we scare her away?

怎么办呢?怎么才能把她吓走呢?

scare? Ah, by the way, I can pretend to be a ghost.

吓唬?啊,对了,我可以装鬼。

Little fruit is afraid of ghosts.

小果子最怕鬼了。

I found a sheet to put on my head and pretended to be a white ghost. Eh, I can't see! Cut two holes in the sheet with scissors. That is to say, when walking, the sheets are old, the holes are not right, and the eyes can't see the road clearly. There is a way, take a white towel, tied around the neck, fixed, sheets do not shake.

我找了一条被单披在头上,装白鬼。咦,眼睛看不见!用剪刀给被单剪俩洞,行了。就是走路被单老掉,洞对不准眼睛,看不清路。有法子,拿来一条白毛巾,系在脖子上,固定住,被单不乱晃了。

I almost got scared when I ran to the mirror to take a picture.

跑到穿衣镜前照一照,我自己差点被吓倒。

Go and deal with little fruit at once.

马上去对付小果子。

Where is the little fruit?

小果子在哪里?

She helped her mother wash dishes and dishes in the kitchen. In the evening, guests came to the house and used a lot of dishes and dishes.

她在厨房帮妈妈洗碗和盘子,晚上家里来了客人,用了很多碗和盘子。

I quietly came to the kitchen, little fruit found nothing, my step is lighter than the ghost. I'll pretend to wait.

我悄悄来到厨房,小果子什么也没发现,我的脚步比鬼都轻。我装鬼一等一。

Mother washed the bowl, and the little fruit was sent to the cupboard (CH).

妈妈刷好碗,小果子就捧着往橱(ch)柜里送。

Mother's mouth is saying nice words. Anyway, she is praising little fruit.

妈妈嘴里在说着好听的话,反正就是夸奖小果子的。

Little fruit's face is red. After listening to the praise, she is happy!

小果子脸儿红扑扑的,听了夸奖的话,高兴的呗!

Look, I won't make her happy right away.

瞧,我马上就不让她高兴。

Little fruit brought a pile of dishes, and I immediately opened my arms and jumped out from behind the door.

小果子又端过来一摞(lu)碟子,我马上张开双臂,从门后蹦出来。

Ah! Little fruit screamed.

啊!小果子尖叫一声。

A pile of dishes fell to the ground, all broken, no good one.

一摞碟子稀里哗啦掉到地上,全部打碎,没一个好的。

That night, I went to work at my uncle's.

当天晚上,我去叔叔家干活了。

Go and wash the dishes for little fruit.

去替小果子洗碗。

Uncle and aunt divorced. The usual housework is done by Tang Guo.

叔叔和婶婶离婚了。平常家务活由唐果来干。

Tang Guo will sleep in my bed tonight. My mother will tell her stories until she falls asleep.

唐果呢,今晚就睡在我的床上,我妈会给她讲故事,直到她入睡。

I can't sleep when I lie on Tang Guo's bed. I think of the ghost in the mirror and shrink into a ball.

我躺在唐果的床上睡不着,我想起穿衣镜里的被单鬼,怕得缩成一团。

相关文章: