欢迎访问曼联英语!

曼联英语

您现在的位置是:曼联英语 > 儿童英语 > 一年级小朋友英语小故事:赛跑

儿童英语

一年级小朋友英语小故事:赛跑

作者:应际蕾发布时间:2021-06-11 21:57儿童英语 评论本文有1216个文字,大小约为5KB,预计阅读时间4分钟
本文分享的是一年级小朋友英语小故事,故事名叫赛跑,A cheetah came running after Xiaoxiao. 一只猎豹追着笑笑跑过来。Smile tre...

一年级小朋友英语小故事:赛跑

A cheetah came running after Xiaoxiao.

一只猎豹追着笑笑跑过来。

Smile trembling said: bad! The leopard is coming at me!

笑笑颤抖着说:糟了!豹子就要朝我扑过来了!

Cheetahs don't laugh. It ran past Xiaoxiao.

猎豹才不搭理笑笑呢。它从笑笑身边跑了过去。

Xiaoxiao goes on. An ostrich strides towards Xiaoxiao.

笑笑继续往前走。一只鸵鸟跨着大步朝笑笑跑过来。

Smile and tremble and say: no! Ostrich is going to flatten my ass!

笑笑哆嗦着说:不好了!鸵鸟要把我一屁股坐扁了!

The ostrich also ran past Xiaoxiao.

鸵鸟也从笑笑身边跑了过去。

Xiaoxiao goes on. A wolf came whistling.

笑笑继续往前走。一只狼嗷嗷叫着跑过来。

Laughing and shouting: the wolf opened his mouth to swallow me!

笑笑大叫:狼张开大嘴要把我吞肚里了!

The wolf has no time to eat him.

狼才没工夫吃他呢。

Then a horse ran by, a lion ran by, and a rabbit ran by.

接着,一匹马跑了过去,一头狮子跑了过去,一只兔子跑了过去。

What's going on?

这是怎么回事?

Xiaoxiao shouts to the rabbit: are you running?

笑笑朝兔子大喊:你们是在赛跑吗?

I'm going to play with a champion. Xiaoxiao also runs. After catching up with an elephant, its long nose jerked to Xiaoxiao's shoulder.

我要拿个冠军来玩玩。笑笑也跑起来。紧跟着追来一只大象,它的长鼻子猛地甩到笑笑的肩膀上。

The elephant is going to take me away with its trunk! Xiaoxiao was too scared to move.

大象要用鼻子把我卷走了!笑笑吓得不敢动。

Smile does not move, the elephant does not move.

笑笑不动,大象也不动。

Elephant said: you run, you run, don't be polite to me.

大象说:你跑,你跑,用不着跟我客气。

They are running. Smile doesn't run. As soon as he runs, the elephant will catch up and overtake him. The elephant can't catch up with him. He turned, pointed to the starting point and said, elephant, let's run that way.

它们果然在赛跑。笑笑才不跑呢。一跑大象就会追上来超过他。不能叫大象追上他。他转身指指起点,说:大象,我们往那边跑。

Elephant look at the starting point, look at the smile, said: you run first.

大象看看起点,看看笑笑,说:你先跑。

Xiaoxiao throws the hat, and the elephant immediately goes after it. Hey, hey, I've been cheated! Xiaoxiao turned and ran to the end.

笑笑把帽子扔了过去,大象立马去追帽子。嘿嘿,上当了!笑笑转身向终点跑去。

Smile running is always the first, always the first, always the first. He has thrown the elephant far away. Rabbit, lion, horse, wolf, ostrich and Cheetah are in front of the jujube tree. They are closer and closer

笑笑跑步总是第一,一直是第一,从来都是第一。他已经把大象甩得老远了。兔子、狮子、马、狼、鸵鸟、猎豹就在前面的枣树下,近了, 更近了

Seventh! There's a voice calling.

第七名!有个声音在喊。

I'm not number seven. Said with a smile. He ran from the animals to the jujube tree.

我才不是第七名呢。笑笑说。他从动物们跟前跑过去,跑到更前面的枣树下。

The elephant keeps up in three steps. Don't forget your hat. He put his hat on Xiaoxiao's head.

大象三步两步跟上来。别忘了你的帽子。它把帽子扣在笑笑头上。

Haha, he said, if you want to be the first, you just need to run forward a little bit.

哈哈笑笑笑得帽子都掉地上了,他说,想要得第一,只需要往前再跑一点点儿。

The animals heard that they just need to run forward a little bit, and run again one by one. They all want to be the first, so they run on and on.

动物们听见说只需要往前再跑一点点儿,一个一个又跑起来。它们都想得第一,于是就没完没了地往前跑。

Smile but don't run. Smile does not run, nor does the elephant.

笑笑却不跑了。笑笑不跑,大象也不跑。

Elephant: why don't you run?

大象问:你为什么不跑?

The date on the tree must be delicious.

笑笑说:树上的枣子肯定很好吃。

The elephant and Xiaoxiao sit down and eat dates together. Then they had a good day.

大象就和笑笑坐下来一起吃枣子。接下来,他俩快快乐乐度过了一天。

相关文章: